Wednesday 15 July 2009

And in the beginning

Day No 1 of my blog.

From little acorns........

Lets see how it zooms out.

I have called this blog 'SeadogBlog' because that is the nickname of Scarborough Athletic F.C. (and their late , lamented, predecessor team Scarborough F.C.) and that's who I support! In fact I am a part-owner of the club, along with another 600 (ish) like-minded souls.....also it scans quite nicely. I think.

It won't be just football though, I hope to type merrily away on such diverse subjects as metal detecting (a great hobby) , the Royal Navy ( I spent 24 years in the mob, leaving in 1999) & my family and friends......I will invent names for some of my friends to in order to stop solicitors getting rich on my account!

This is a slow start to my blogging career - just watch me get better.

Starting tomorrow with day No 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment